Booking An Appointment Is Easier than Ever!
I am pleased to now offer you online booking services! I have chosen MindBody, a leading provider of software for spas and estheticians. I investigated many solutions before selecting theirs. I hope you will like it as much as I do. I invite you to begin using it right now to book appointments, purchase gift certificates and buy packages in my Online Store.
HOW TO BEGIN YOUR FIRST ONLINE BOOKING (CHOOSE ONE)
- Use the Book Now button on my website's homepage.
- Use any of the Book buttons on the Services page of my website.
- Go directly to my scheduling site.
- Use the Book Now button on my Facebook business page.
Bookmark your choice or make it a favorite so you can find it the next time you want to book an appointment. Even better, book a recurring appointment!
WHAT TO EXPECT
Once you click on a Book Now button, you will be asked for the office location and services you want. Then you will be asked to either log in or create an account and provide contact information that will establish your online Skin By Teri profile. You will be able to log into the account you create whenever you want to schedule a new appointment or manage your existing appointments.
I will be able to provide you with better service, quickly handle your payment for services at the time of your appointment, easily accept and process credit cards, keep track of the number of treatments left in any packages you purchase and provide you with an immediate email receipt.
ADVANTAGES OF AN ACCOUNT
Once you have created an account, you will be able to log in any time it's convenient for you. You will be able to:
- Book your appointments at an available time that works for you.
- Book recurring appointments.
- Reschedule/cancel appointments.
- Use the Online Store to buy packages that offer discounts for multiples of the same service.
- Purchase gift cards.
- Learn about promotions and specials that will only be offered online,
No more phoning, texting or emailing and then waiting patiently for me to finish with a client before I can get back to you.
When you visit the scheduling site for the first time, you will be greeted with a screen that asks you:
- Which of my office locations you want to book (Sacramento or Folsom).
- Which service(s) you want to book.
Once you select a service, you'll be prompted to sign in. You may do so:
- Using your Facebook acocunt if you have one.
- Using your MindBody account if you have one.
- Creating a new account by first clicking on the "Sign Up" link (see link highlighted in red→).
Once you have signed in, follow the prompts to complete your appointment booking.
See how easy that was!